Frequently Asked Questions
West Chester/Liberty Little League Baseball is offered during the Spring & Fall seasons for boys and girls ages 3 through 16.
Fall Registration opens in May with a Guaranteed Placement Deadline of July 15th. A late fee will be charged when registering after this date .
- Games are held on weeknights and Saturdays.
- BlastBall practices and games are held on Saturdays only
The Fall Season runs from mid-August to the end of October.
- Fall games are held on Sundays with practice one night during the week.
- BlastBall practices and games are held on Sundays only.
- BlastBall – League Age 3
- Tball - League Ages 4 and 5
- Rookie – League Ages 6 and 7
- First Pitch – League Age 8
- Minors – League Ages 9 and 10
- Majors – League Ages 11 and 12
- Intermediate . Juniors – League Ages 13 and 14
- Seniors – League Ages 15 and 16
All players except BlastBall players need to provide baseball pants and baseball gloves.
Protective cups, cleats, and bats are recommended
- Players in BlastBall receive a tshirt and hat
- Players in Tball, Rookie, and First Pitch receive an MLB hat, a jersey, and socks.
- Players in Minors, Majors, Juniors, and Seniors receive an MLB hat, MLB shirt, and socks.
- Players receive a hat and t-shirt